Call for nominations
The board of directors of Caisse Desjardins de l’Ouest-de-l’Île recently adopted an enhanced group profile and set targets with respect to skills and member representation. To enhance the board’s composition, the caisse is seeking applicants who meet these specific criteria.
In preparation for the next annual general meeting on April 15, 2019, the board is looking to fill five (5) director positions. To apply, you must be a full member of the caisse on the date of the general meeting.
Specifically, the board is seeking:
- Applicants with Finance and/or Marketing and/or Entrepreneurship skills
- 1 man and 4 women to achieve gender parity
- 2 applicants aged 18 to 34 and 3 applicants aged 35 to 49
- 1 applicant from a cultural community
- 1 applicant from the Business sector (asset)
For more details on the eligibility requirements, see the Information kit for director candidates.
You can also get the mandatory Nomination Form at the Caisse or by contacting Nicole Lévesque at 514-426-1156 ext. 7222285. The deadline for nominations is March 22, 2019, at 5 p.m. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please send your Nomination Form to Nicole Lévesque by email at email@example.com or in one of our branches.
Robert Labrosse, president
Board of Directors